Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Who will be the assistants?

I'm still not sure how much that would really accomplish in just a month or so. He can recruit them more effectively and carry legitimacy with an NS State shirt on, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dof87 View Post
    I'm still not sure how much that would really accomplish in just a month or so. He can recruit them more effectively and carry legitimacy with an NS State shirt on, imho.
    I think that Keatts has known thats who will take the job for a while and that allows AWH to talk to players all through the two dead periods that have happened since Keatts took the job.

There's a lot of good reasons someone like AW might not sign a contract till June, foregoing a lot of pay he would make for signing sooner. I'm not sure 'unofficial recruiting' for a very small advantage, and potentially being seen as skirting the system, is a likely one. For example, maybe he signed after the school year ended and he'd fulfilled his responsibilities? I'll just leave it at that.

Looks like KK has completed his staff - (and UNC-W has some slots to fill).
    Cool to see he pulled a guy from Louisville too. So drawing at least someone from most of his previous stops.

http://gopack.com/news/2017/6/9/keat...additions.aspx
    I remember when we were the best, hoping to see it again.