Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Has this site been abandoned?

Quote Originally Posted by PackInsider View Post
    What we do want to do is get a better forum situation going. Using V Bulletin has been nice, but there are so many more forum options out there these days which integrate much better with the site and would allow us to integrate forum posts/conversation into the article itself. We are toying with that idea, but we know that comes at a cost (posters losing their past posts and their post count) so we are treading lightly there.
    Glad to have you guys back! I'd love to see integration of the forums with articles and would like to see a chat/messenger component as well. And I think most of us on here are not terribly obsessed with post count like they are on PP. We're a fairly small, tight (though sometimes argumentative) group.

Quote Originally Posted by TriangleDreamer View Post
    Glad to have you guys back! I'd love to see integration of the forums with articles and would like to see a chat/messenger component as well. And I think most of us on here are not terribly obsessed with post count like they are on PP. We're a fairly small, tight (though sometimes argumentative) group.
    Who you calling argumentative, we're not argumentative.....oh, wait, right.....nevermind, carry on.

I look at Pack Pride to get recruiting news, usually pretty dependable stuff from a guy called Dunlow. Who knew? AS far as posting Fred, I got called a Hole troll one night because I called out this guy that was completely full of S..t about the investigation regarding our foes in Chapel hill. ME a Hole fan, still makes my blood boil. I posted back that they could all kiss the seat my ass sat in when I first saw Everett Case coach in Reynolds when I was ten years old. Last time I ever posted there.

Hey guys just a heads up. Now that we are back we need to do our yearly maintenance on the template the back end. We might be down for a few hours at some point in the next 2 days. Just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by PackInsider View Post
    Now that we are back we need to do our yearly maintenance on the template the back end.
    Did my yearly maintenance on my back end this morning. Feel much better now.

Site is back up and running. Should be a little bit faster now and should look a little cleaner.

This site may be lacking in basketball recruiting news, but we've got our Packman with all the football updates. We were extremely lucky when we had both NTK and Packman.

Quote Originally Posted by thepackwillbeback View Post
    This site may be lacking in basketball recruiting news, but we've got our Packman with all the football updates. We were extremely lucky when we had both NTK and Packman.
    The site looks great guys. Keep up the good work.

Love, love, love hearing that we might be moving away from VBulletin. We really don't have the control over this thing that we need.