Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire doeren

Hard to believe some idiot could even imagine we would be impressed with a Fedora protege.

H

MSM....nothing surprises me anymore!

I'll tell you one thing. I am very happy that nobody pulled at trigger on DD last season. I can't imagine how dismal our season outlook might feel with some new, maybe promising but unproven coach & staff coming in and having to reset our expectations to wait another 3+ years just to see what change might bring, all in the growing face of NC caliber teams in our division. I'll take our present situation over that any day of the week.

^ +1
    Could not agree more

Same here. But he has to start showing some correlation between recruiting/development and wins. That's the proverbial hump we must get past.

Quote Originally Posted by Howler View Post
    Hard to believe some idiot could even imagine we would be impressed with a Fedora protege.

H
    I don't think it matters if he is Fedora's protege or not. Its about having to start over AGAIN. We are already having to restart in basketball so it would be nice to not have to go through the same thing AGAIN in football.
    NC State '13

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackSI View Post
    I don't think it matters if he is Fedora's protege or not. Its about having to start over AGAIN. We are already having to restart in basketball so it would be nice to not have to go through the same thing AGAIN in football.
    Absolutely. Part of having a successful program is stability. Right now, this minute, we don't have that in either revenue sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Exterminator View Post
    Absolutely. Part of having a successful program is stability. Right now, this minute, we don't have that in either revenue sport.
    7 coaches in the last 15 years (Herb, Sid, Gott, and now KK on the basketball side and Amato, TOB, and DD on the football side)
    NC State '13

And DD on the hot seat before the first snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Exterminator View Post
    And DD on the hot seat before the first snap.
    I know you're not calling him a victim, but DD did that to himself.