Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire doeren

IMO, 5-7, gone, 6-6, coin flip (depends on the wins), 7-5, Yow leaves it for the next AD, 8-4, surely stays though Yow may not extend his contract for more than a year. 9-3 or better, careful, he could be on the move.

H

Quote Originally Posted by Howler View Post
    IMO, 5-7, gone, 6-6, coin flip (depends on the wins), 7-5, Yow leaves it for the next AD, 8-4, surely stays though Yow may not extend his contract for more than a year. 9-3 or better, careful, he could be on the move.

H
    I don't think DD is going anywhere. I can't imagine any powerhouse schools going after him because of his poor overall record and I think we can match the salary of any other school.

sigh....................... bump

Bye Doeren

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackSI View Post
    Agreed. DD runs a clean program, recruits at a high level, good defensive mind, and Drink runs a fun offense. The only thing missing is the wins on the field.
    After yesterday it appears there are several things missing, including wins on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by PackedUpNowhereToGo View Post
    After yesterday it appears there are several things missing, including wins on the field.
    Not really. We win that game yesterday and everyone is happy.
    NC State '13

I wonder if the comments would be any different if two plays had gone differently? Take away their opening kickoff TD and give us our missed FG.

An ugly win is better than an ugly loss. Unfortunately we got the latter. It would have been ugly regardless.

It would have been less ugly had special teams play gone well. Then we might think ahh this coach can learn and knows how to fix problems maybe he can be a better than average coach. Now those ugly doubts remain.

I honestly don't mind giving DD another 3 years.

The reason is new coach we will be able to bring to our school will have no capability of turning this program around. It will just be another waste of 5 years waiting with excuse of having new coach's own player.

This is systematic problem, not coach's problem.