Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879

Thread: FOOTBALL RECRUITING: 2017 and Beyond II [tracking]

Malik Dunlap and Targets Jovaughn Gwyn and Quavarious Crouch led Harding University HS to a 17-10 win over Porter Ridge. Crouch had 164 rushing yards.

Daevon Robinson and Shawnee HS defeated Moorestown HS 40-7. Robinson had 7 catches for 66 yards.

thanks for th updates Packman... we have some good ones coming in next year... one of the best QBs in the country imo, one of the best RBs, #1 kicker.... bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by PackJunky View Post
    #1 kicker
    I hope we treat this guy like a 5-star recruit. He deserves the whole shabang
    NC State '13

Quote Originally Posted by packman687 View Post
    The concourse was packed with recruits tonight.

Notable 2019 guys that I saw: OT Timothy McKay, LB Drake Thomas, RB Quavarius Crouch, CB Shyheim Battle, DT Zavon Lindsay

I was surprised by: The height of Malik Dunlap. I'm 6', and he was at least 4" taller than me. The lack of height of Drake Thomas, he might be 6'1" on a good day.

We have gotten a lot of large framed and athletic looking prospects to commit this year. McNeill and Pennix have the frame to play immediately if needed.
    Why did Drake Thomas’ height surprise you? We have several linebackers who are only 6’0” tall.
    @DWhittNCstate: "We can see it. We can feel it. This crazy Italian guy might be right!"
    "Nothing great has ever been accomplished w/out enthusiasm." #JimmyV