Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack Transfers - Out

... i see what you did there.

Now would be a good time to see if Cam Johnson has any interest in State

Guys over at PP are saying the attrition may not be done. Sounds like we have a couple guys with grade issues.

Makes me wonder if Gott and Co. stopped monitoring academics after his firing...

Look I'm not trying to make any accusations, but lets face it...keeping up with that many kids is impossible (at least for some). Its a lot of work, especially if you're a lame duck.

That would bite. Tough situation for KK. The semester is over so they've had all the info they need for over a week now.
    Last edited by Dof87; 05-20-2017 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dof87 View Post
    The semester is over so they've had all the info they need for over a week now.
    I think a few guys didn't make the grades and are in summer school to recover their GPAs. Attrition is based on how they do in summer school.
    NC State '13

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyVguy View Post
    Guys over at PP are saying the attrition may not be done. Sounds like we have a couple guys with grade issues.

Makes me wonder if Gott and Co. stopped monitoring academics after his firing...

Look I'm not trying to make any accusations, but lets face it...keeping up with that many kids is impossible (at least for some). Its a lot of work, especially if you're a lame duck.
    hmmm...???

Soooo, you're saying that it's not too far-fetched to hold a coaching staff accountable for monitoring academics, huh? Just imagine if there was some sort of "studies department" where you could dump any players that might be struggling academically, and not really even have to fret over the issue any further? And, you could continue the practice for untold decades, upon decades... again, without even any fret whatsoever?

You think you could build a completely FAKE, FARCE, powerhouse of college BB program, while holding that type of 'supreme' advantage over all of your peers? And especially, while having the absolute blessings of The NCAA and The Media throughout?

Why, of course, sure you could.
    Last edited by redfredina; 05-20-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Come on Fred, that's just too far fetched for even a novel. Nobody would ever believe it.

If that many guys are having trouble with grades, we might be looking at an APR problem coming up. If I'm not mistaken, postseason bans because of APR are delayed a year or two. I can't remember exactly how that goes, but it could be a problem.

Thanks for the nice water bucket of ice, to the face Ex. I needed that to get my day off and running.

Ha ha, x2, Mudbone!!!

"APR's", you say, huh E?

Seriously, hasn't the UNC model already thoroughly proven that, on the collegiate/NCAA level anyway, that "Head Coach/Coaches"... "sports/athletics/***BASKETBALL***"... and "academics/classwork/studies," aren't even remotely related to one another in the least? Just look at their previous, and absolutely GLOWING reviews from those in charge of "The Director's Cup."

I mean, I'm definitely no lawyer or anything, but even so, I feel about 99% certain that I could make that assertion stand up in a court of law.

Oh yeah, just to add, Kenneth Wainstein's report, uhhh...

"The award originated in 1993, and was presented to NCAA Division I schools only. In 1995 it was extended to Division II, Division III, and National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) schools as well, each division receiving its own award.

The University of North Carolina won the award in its inaugural year..."
    Last edited by redfredina; 05-20-2017 at 11:32 AM.