Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,245 of 1245

Thread: [COACHING SEARCH] Candidates for MBB Coaching Job

They wouldn't pair us up with them unless we were at about the same place in our conferences. I don't think we will be playing them next year.

Per report, Arche turned down 6-7 jobs before taking the Indiana job. I think all those Keatts haters can put to rest the idea that we didn't talk to Archie.

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/spo...NtcjAK7imjpUM/

I do hope we get Indiana in the Big Ten Challenge. I think we are in better shape (if everyone returns) than Indiana. As far as Archie, Sean, and Father John they are all dead to me. I mean, I am now indifferent towards all of them. I won't pull for them and won't pull against them either. They are just coaches at other programs that I don't follow and couldn't care less what happens to them. But would I heckle them if they were to come to the PNC? Oh yeh, I be there giving them the business!
    Last edited by WolfHowl; 03-27-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exterminator View Post
    They wouldn't pair us up with them unless we were at about the same place in our conferences. I don't think we will be playing them next year.
    Right, seems unlikely.
    IU ended up 11th in their league, and we haven't been up that high in a couple of years. (#13 last season, #14 this season) (btw, 11th is my fantasy finish for us next year - best of the third tier - where GT finished this year)
    They only have 14 teams, and Rutgers was last in their league, so I suspect we'll get them.
    I remember when we were the best, hoping to see it again.

UNCW has interviewed Arizona associate head coach Joe Pasternack for their HC job.

http://www.wect.com/story/35009020/u...ate-head-coach
    It all comes down to winning, just in case I forgot to mention it.